The Professional Numismatists Guild and the American Numismatic Association bring rare coin dealers and collectors together yet again. For collectors and dealers, the PNG/ANA Numismatic Trade Show promises to deliver just as many fireworks as Disneyland, which is right next door.
For many true coin enthusiasts, five days is not enough. So why not make a full week of it? Come for the PNG/ANA Numismatic Trade Show, and stay for the ANA World’s Fair of Money.
Saturday August 6, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday August 7, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Monday August 8, 10:00 am – Noon
Saturday August 6, 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Sunday August 7, 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Sunday August 7, 6:15 pm – PNG Board Meeting
Monday August 8, 8:15 am – PNG Member Meeting
Monday August 8, 6:15 pm – PNG Banquet
- See the finest, freshest new material before the crowds.
- Get in early lot viewing for the Heritage Auctions and Stack’s Bowers Galleries auctions.
- Submit your coins for grading to NGC or PCGS.
- Enter our daily drawing for an exciting numismatic giveaway.
- If you’re a PNG or ANA member dealer, you can have a table at the Numismatic Trade Show, even if you don’t have one at the World’s Fair of Money.
- Admission is just $10 for all three days or FREE by pre-registering on the PNG website.
For additional information about the PNG/ANA Numismatic Trade Show or to purchase a table, contact the Professional Numismatists Guild by phone at (951) 587-8300 or by email at info@PNGdealers.org.