Upcoming PNG Events
August 12, 2019
Presented by the Professional Numismatists Guild, PNG Day will be held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.
For many true coin enthusiasts, dealers and collectors alike, four days at the ANA is not enough. So why not make a full week of it? Come for PNG Day, and stay for the ANA World’s Fair of Money.
Monday August 12, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
No admittance after 4:30 pm
Monday, August 12, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Sunday August 11, 6:00 pm – PNG Board Meeting
Monday, August 12, 8:00 am – PNG Membership Meeting
Monday, August 12, 6:15 pm – PNG Banquet
- The dealers will be displaying their latest material before the World’s Fair of Money. Make sure you’re there before all the best coins are spoken for!
- You can take your time in a less crowded, more relaxing environment.
- Any PNG member dealer can take a table at PNG Day, whether or not they take a table at the World’s Fair of Money.
- Stack’s Bowers Galleries and Heritage Auctions will hold their big annual ANA auctions. Get in early lot viewing for both auctions.
- NGC and PCGS will be on-site to accept coin grading submissions.
Public admission to PNG Day is just $5 , or FREE by pre-registering here.
The first 50 PNG Day attendees on August 12 will receive a certificate worth $100 OFF any retail purchase of $500 or more from a participating PNG dealer. One certificate per attendee. Look for the PNG logo at the dealer’s table!
Don’t miss out!
For more information, or to order a table, contact the Professional Numismatists Guild at 951-587-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bourse Map
- 2018 PNG Day Dealer Directory
- PNG Member Bourse Application
- Non-Member Bourse Application
- Hotel Information