PNG Announces Improved Dealer’s Insurance
(Temecula, California) – The Professional Numismatists Guild (PNGdealers.org) has established a new insurance program available for current and new PNG member-dealers.The enhanced plan approved by the PNG Board of Directors is with Willis Towers Watson, a global leader in coin, currency and precious metals insurance brokerage,” explained PNG Executive Director Robert Brueggeman.
Provisions of the new insurance program for dealers include:
- Automatic PNG members Insurance Premium Discount.
- Employee theft coverage.
- Elimination of weekend or holiday restrictions for Federal Express.
- A “No Claims Bonus Credit” payable at the end of the Policy term for remaining loss free.
- New Loss Settlement and Valuation wording providing extra coverage and peace of mind.
- Exhibition Show Expense Extension for non-recoverable expenses if a coin show were unexpectedly cancelled.
- Private Collection coverage (for dealers’ private collections).
“Additionally, Willis Towers Watson has been authorized by Lloyd’s of London to expedite and settle lower valued claims. A Loss Fund for claims has been established so that claims can be settled and paid quickly,” said Brueggeman.
Founded in 1955, the Professional Numismatists Guild motto is Knowledge, Integrity, Responsibility. For information about joining the PNG, call PNG headquarters at 951-587-8300 or visit http://tst.pngdealers.org/join-png.