Collector’s Bill of Rights
The Professional Numismatists Guild – Ensuring Collectors’ Rights
Professional Numismatists Guild Member Dealers are proud to present this “Bill of Rights” to the numismatic community and make a solemn pledge to:
- Not misrepresent rarity, value or quality of items sold.
- Not use high-pressure sales tactics.
- Never knowingly buy or sell stolen items, and assist authorities in the recovery of such items.
- Not sell counterfeit, altered or repaired items without full disclosure to the buyer.
- Not misrepresent the investment potential of the item(s) being sold.
- Pay reasonable prices and pay promptly for items purchased from clients.
- Promptly deliver items sold to clients.
- Do their best to educate their clients or direct them to resources.
- Give research and information to clients about items they purchase or inquire about, when requested.
- Submit to the PNG arbitration in any unresolved dispute and abide by the arbitrators’ decision.